A couple of days ago I was nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by the author of the blog, Element Healing If you have never read her/his blog (funny, am battling with if you are a he or she, we should fix that…hmm) I encourage you to do so. I enjoy it and look forward to reading her/his posts everyday.
Blogging for me is a hobby, I have so much to say and I find it easier writing them than speaking it out, learning to speak out though. I enjoy finding other blogs to read and follow.
Element says “Blogging is like music in that it crosses all barriers. You have the opportunity to read, interact and make friends with fellow bloggers from all over the world. Where else can a group of people have an engaging and civil conversation with a group of people about a subject you may not all agree on. I think that is awesome!” I TOTALLY AGREE…AYE AYE!!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is for the loyal fans and commenters, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or someone who follows and comments regularly. There are rules of course and here they are.
RULES FOR THE AWARD:
Accept the award with thanks. Give your readers 5 facts about you. Nominate other bloggers and let them know. The letting them know part is kind of important because if they miss your nomination post, they will not get their nomination nor will they see that you appreciate them.
OK, five facts about me….
1. I don’t have a favourite colour…weird right?
2. I am a loyal freak, I love hard and I don’t easily give up.
3. I feel very great when am dressed like a sportswoman, Sneakers, tank-top, joggers, etc. That’s my thing.
4. According to my most favourite Uncle, I am tenacious.
5. Last but not least, I love my family, my beautiful daughter most especially, am a happy single mom, though my mom does most, and I love my mom, like abundantly. I love all my friends too, and people I don’t know. Hahaha.
The Bloggers that I would like to nominate are:
Thank you all for visiting, reading and commenting on my blog. And, for participating in this community.