First of all, i want to say a super huge Thank you to everyone who was part of my 2015! To my blogging community, i am glad you all came along for the ride whether you are a follower, reader, or someone who stopped once in a while to like or comment on a post that interested you. Big Hugs for you. I pray to continue to see your smiling faces, continue to grow, and gather new smiling faces in 2016….Muuuuuah!!
Secondly, my review is a list of the things/events i did in 2015, (starting from January) things that i never would have imagined in my previous years that i could do..*Wheew* Are You Ready?
- i actually ate oats(in January), can you believe that? doesn’t sound like much but for me it is, i always read about oats being a fantastic meal, i tried it so many times with more sugar and more milk, thinking it would be sweet and i would love it, but i never did get past the first teaspoon. i wrote about my ordeal once with oats, i actually now eat it everyday..what does that tell you? All you have to do is tell yourself…Yes I Can!! And you can do anything you want to.
- i actually voted…exercised by voters right to vote(In March), well i never thought voting counts for anything, even though i only voted for the seat of the presidency…i voted! Are you going to ask who i voted for? I wrote a piece about the elections here…hehehe.
- i visited a beach (not new), (in April)but got into the water, now that’s new….hehehe and on top of that i got into a pool too(in July), proud to say i can now float in a pool..not swim, haha, that needs extra lessons.
4. i made braids….yikes(in June), this is huge..hahaha, those who know me know i never made attachments all through my primary school to university days, i just hated the thought, much less sitting in the salon to make braids. *Yuck* it looked so stressful, then i decided to do it and not only did i carry it for two months, i also fell in love with it and it is now my favourite hairstyle, aside fringe*winks*, made it four times last year.
5. i traveled to Osogbo city(in June), a town i always craved to visit because my best friend lived there, this was a sad one for me actually, so sad because i was there to say my last goodbye to her. She was on my mind all through the holidays, will tell you about my female best friend in a later post.
6. i traveled out of my country(in June)…i actually made use of my passport for something asides documentation..haha, nice, will tell you about my trip in a later post and i was in a chapel at least 5 days of the week for morning mass(i so am not a church-goer), woow it was a glorious experience, that community was beyond super super super awesome! I loved every bit of it. No sentiments, no judgements, LOVE all the way..
7. i discovered that apart from being diverse in my fields of study(In August), i am also diverse in my nationalities. i am pleased to tell you that i am a full blooded Nigerian, Part Asian(always know that), part Polish(newly discovered) and Extremely African…i am dudu by nature!! Hahaha
8. i touched a snake..oh my(in August), this is a creature i dislike so much(hearing its name or seeing it gives me nightmares for at least a week) that i don’t call it by its name or like hearing its name much less setting my eyes on it on the TV, be it a documentary or in a movie, much much less seeing it live, much much much much less touching it….holding it….carrying it. Someone wake me up please…OOh i touched a Crocodile too..wanna see?? At a point my mom commented on my new found bravity or is it boldness…
9. last but not the least, i made super wonderful new friends….
I guess that about wraps up my list… I couldn’t fit in all photos of my beautiful friends though.😂…I wish you all a Happy 2016😄☺😊😁😀