Sharon from the Element Healing Blog nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. She is super sweet and always so kind, thank you Sharon. She has a wonderfully inspiring blog. If you have never visited her blog you should check her out by clicking here…
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven facts about me:
- I love the look of great food
- I can be both an introvert and an extrovert
- I don’t have a favourite colour…beats me
- I never liked red meat so most people think am vegetarian…Lol
- I can’t work in a disorganized space, it affects my thoughts
- I like perfection…though i am learning nothing can be really perfect
- I love easily….is that bad?
Now i got to choose only 15!
- Rosy of hookupcultures blog
- A thomas point of view blog
- Sepultura’s blog
- Spartacus Blog
- Jace’s blog
- Maritza’s blog
- Sheryl’s blog
- Perfect the day’s blog
- Cathy Lynn Brook’s blog
- Vrein’s blog
- Deb’s Blog
- Keith’s Poetry blog
- Mopana’s blog
- Oba’s blog
- Amir’s blog
- Kelsey’s blog
- Jen’s blog
- Art by Rob’s blog
Oooops…i added an extra 3…i am really sorry…sobs** but all these people have been superbly wonderful, i couldn’t help but nominate them all, if your name is not here, it doesn’t mean i don’t appreciate you. I LOVE YOU ALL.
To all I have nominated, you can of course choose to not participate, i know some people choose to be award free, your comments are appreciated as well. Xoxo.
I implore you, my friends on here, to make sure you check out these blogs and follow, they all run great blog posts.
Don’t forget, knowledge comes from looking through the perspective of others beyond our imaginations – Maria Job. Muuuuuuuuuah!!!!