The first rule for this award is to thank who nominated you. So thank you Spartacus for this award…Mwaaaah. If you haven’t been following his posts, then you are missing out big time, there is much to learn from the experience of this wonderful individual and oh well, he looks cuddly too..Hehehe. by the way, my friend, i have to come explore that beach that is just 5 minutes walk from your house.
Eleven random facts about myself – i know am weird…
- i love drinking tea, it could pass as a meal for me throughout the day
- i don’t have a favourite colour, struggle with picking one all the time
- i love the sight of good food…Lool
- i am really a quiet person…those close to me don’t believe i am
- i don’t give up on people easily
- i ask too many questions, i can have a conversation based on questions for hours
- i hate having to say a lie, so i avoid lying as much as i can
- i think i don’t have a favourite food
- i am way too indifferent for my liking, mostly because i want peace all the time around me.
- oh yeah, i am on the verge of travelling around the world
- it hurts me really bad to see children suffering, they didn’t ask to be brought to the world, the man and woman did…*sighs*
11 Questions for Me From Spartacus
- Describe the happiest moment in your life – When i had my daughter, yikes, she was filled with cuteness overload, hmm, now we fight almost all the time.
- Describe the most fearful moment in your life – when armed robbers invaded our house last month, i had never experienced that before in my life and i always prayed not to, i still cant have a peaceful night rest in my apartment.
- Name three movies you would watch a second time – Jab We Met, Three Idiots, Pretty Woman.
- If you could be any animal on Earth, what one would you be, and why? – A rabbit, perhaps, it is so cuddly.
- What is the worst job or task you’ve ever had to do? – None i can think of, such tasks are not necessarily worse, its just what it is, a task.
- Make three wishes… – this is easy, i want a Macbook, An Iphone 6s Plus and a Canon EOS Rebel T6i/750D. Crazy right, but that’s what i would wish for. Haha.
- What would you do with 1 million dollars? – Build an entrepreneurial centre where people can come learn a skill for a number of months for free, and move on to making money from the skill they have learnt. Helpless women especially, and something really special for the kids will be in place…yeah.
- What is your favorite food? – pounded yam and efo-riro with orisirisi, first of all, followed by others…i guess i do have a favourite food niyen(word for ‘that is’ in Yoruba language).
- If you could start again, what career would you choose, and why? – Music or Dancing, oooh i wish i could do both. i suck baje baje (word for ‘seriously’ in Yoruba language)
- What country would you visit and why? – Right now now, that would be Estonia, simply because my heart is there.
- What’s your favorite fragrance? – i doubt i have one. Am indifferent.
- Jane Eyre Gets Real: Classic Literary Characters Talk About the Modern World
- Dirty Sci-Fi Buddha
- a cornered gurl
- My Journal-Blog
- La Brújula
- SIDDHI MISHTI
- Insights of Now
- Random Writings and Photos
- The Invisible Moth
- Domain Bangladesh
11 Questions for You – Yep i am asking the same questions i was asked too..Hehehe
- Describe the happiest moment in your life.
- Describe the most fearful moment in your life.
- Name three movies you would watch a second time.
- If you could be any animal on Earth, what one would you be, and why?
- What is the worst job or task you’ve ever had to do?
- Make three wishes…
- What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you could start again, what career would you choose, and why?
- What country would you visit and why?
- What’s your favorite fragrance?