Funny enough, I was also trying to catch up on my reading and commenting yesterday, just like my super friend of the Element Healing Blog was doing on Sue’s Space when I discovered she happily tagged me.
Come to think of it, who wouldn’t want to tag along happily with us? If you have not been to their blogs, you should check it out. Sharon is super awesome and am sure Sue is pretty cool too!
There are three simple rules and here they are.
5 Things that make you happy.
5 Songs that make you happy.
5 Bloggers that make you happy. Let them know you nominate them and you are done.
Five things that make me happy
1. Family, Heck yeah, even though they can be annoying at times, I still love being together with them.😍😍
2. Helping people, it feels awesome being able to make someone smile and filled with hope.🙏🙏
3. Experimenting with food, oh yeah, I’m not a fan of cooking that much, but I do love making recipes out of a magazine/cookbook. My mom came back from the market today and said she bought ingredients for fried rice, it’s an understatement to say I have a workload online, so I didn’t want to get to cooking till evening time, then I thought to myself, this super woman hasn’t had any meal all day, I flew into the kitchen and made her this…😍😍.
4. Being Online…Huh? I wish virtual foods were real, and I have a virtual bed online too. #Inthefutureiwill😂😂
5. I thrive when I can inspire a person to greatness, it makes me elated.
Five songs that make me happy
This is not fair but I will try my best not to cheat. **giggles**
1. Classical Songs, its peaceful and inspiring.
2. Rap songs by 2Pac, August, Ludacris, Snoop, Nicki, Ruggedman, etc.
3. RnB songs by Mario, Toni Braxton, R.Kelly, Psquare, Joe, Usher, RayJ, Brandy, Omarion, Tyrese, etc
4. Gospel songs by Kirk, Mary Mary, Tamela, Bamike Oba, oooh there’s this Ghanaian song I first heard from my bobo, Ohene – Twi Song😍, and that Naija Igwe Song 😍😍😍😍
5. Every other song that appeals to me, first the beats, then the lyrics, if the lyrics are 😓 but the beats sounds okay, that’s an F9😫. There was this Naija song one time, Ori e o fo ka sibe (your head has broken into pieces there), my grandma would knock any child singing it and ask why is this song a hit?😂😂.
Huuh, don’t look at me like that, I didn’t cheat, did I? That right there is 5 categories of songs I like. 💃💃💃💃
5 Bloggers that make you happy
Five people I would like to take on the challenge: Sharon should be No. 1 but she’s got tagged. I’m listing wonderful folks I miss online👼
So that’s my fives, I hope you enjoy exploring their blogs, wonderful people. To those that have been tagged, please don’t feel obligated if you are an award free blog. Tag!😍😍 And if you have previously been tagged, please leave a link to your tag for us to explore 😍😍😍😍