Monday night, am surfing through my WordPress reader, enjoying new blog posts from my WP community when I came across Deb’s Monday Morning Post. I enjoyed it. At first I was going to comment my answers, but on a second thought after typing it all out, I decided to take on the challenge. I wanted to also acknowledge the source and the journey took me from Debs to StomperDad Blog who blogs from his kitchen to his basement to his couch, and gets inspiration from his two adorable boys, very cute 💕, lovely blog he has. To making time for me blog, pretty cool blogger, from reading her posts, I feel like we are sisters from another mama 😀. From there the tag took me again to The Frenchie Mummy blog, be careful she may send you to detention, haha, awesome mummy blogger she must be 😁. Next tag I found myself at was Mummy here and there blog, lovely laid out blog, I like, I 💕💕. Sighs..thank God am not the only one who find pop ups on blogs annoying, jeez it’s a blog, am here to read and enjoy without being distracted by pop ups and ads everywhere, #ouropinionthough, you may not agree. I got these cool picture from hers.
Do not get bored as my tag journey took me to google blogspot website to discover Northumberland Mam blog, interesting don’t you think? A pretty cool way to discover new blogs. She has yummy meal plans if you out shopping for one.
Alas, i have used my smartphone to trace the links and type this post so far and i mistakenly clicked the back button on my post few seconds ago, thank God for auto-save. Gosh, i did be crying now, let’s continue the journey from my PC.
I thought the trace was over, oh my i was wrong, turns out she took the tag challenge as well. Next i discovered Babi a Fi blog, neatly laid our bright blog, sure to brighten your day when you feel dull. She lives in Wales, a humanist, feminist, socialist, history nut, dull collector and nerd, wow what a hearty combination.
And guess what, i landed next on A little bit of sunshine blog, who created this tag on october 17th 2015 in response to a Blogtober Post Prompt, she loves GIF and her website will sure add a bit of sunshine to your life. Can i get a whoop whoop. Are you thinking what i am thinking? What if the tag went back to a hundred posts? Hmmm, i am so not thinking about that. This has been one interesting journey and i conquered, jajajaja.
My Short Answers.
1. Where do you blog? I blog on my smartphone WordPress app mostly, except there’s stuff I need to do on a computer.
2. Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts? Events, Situations, Conversations and my Thoughts.
3. How long does it take you to write the post? An hour or two at most, for some rare ones, perhaps all day.
4. Do you plan your blog posts? How? Plan ke, I don’t, I blog as it comes.
5. What kind of camera do you use? What editing program? I use my Zenphone Selfie camera, it comes with about 17 photo settings from making GIF to smart remove to miniature to panorama to slow motion to time rewind to time-lapse, etc. Or my small digital consumer camera or any dslr I can lay my hand on 😂. I hardly ever edit my blog shots except it’s for a purpose, then Photoshop will do.
6. Do you use any notebook to track your ideas? I have a bag full of notebooks filled with scribbled ideas and I have a word document on my PC for storing ideas as it comes, I also email my ideas to myself, and my laptop screen is screaming enough sticky notes please. I recently created a whatsapp group where only I and my BFF are in it, he’s my guinea pig listener 😂 so all my ideas go there.
7. How do you take your pictures? With my hands, or a tripod, or monopod or DIY monopod.😀.
8. What’s your favorite type of blog post to write? The ones that inspires others, the ones that i can pick crucial lessons from a mundane event.
9. Who knows about your blog? Friends, family, social media friends, my friends in the blogging community here, etc
10. Are you an organized or messy blogger? I would say organized, I can’t function in a disorganized work-space, it drives me nuts.
11. Biggest blogging pet peeve? Pop up ads and distracting texts or advertisements in between posts.